Saturday, September 13, 2008

Note to PPF (and anyone else who is interested):

In the past few months, I have learned that driving 4 hours a day to get to a job in Boston that I really don't care for, and being completely surrounded by snooty bitches, is not how I wanted to spend my life. So I was fortunate enough to find a full time job at Southern NH Medical Center, which is only about a 25 minute drive from my house, which is much better than 2 hours. I thought I was starting on Monday, but Employee Health put a wrench in that deal when I made the mistake of mentioning on my health history form that I get contact dermatitis from Latex products...so they decided that I couldn't begin work until the blood test for latex allergies comes back Tues or Wed...which is a bit irritating because it doesn't affect my actual employment in the least. But hey, they are giving me a job, so I guess I should play nice.

Beep thanks for asking though:-) beep.

No comments: