Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Note to All:

Several things of interest on the Beep Beep blog front, all of which I'll take care of b/c Sky made me an admin sometime long long ago. And probably regrets it.

1. I am inviting one Jen Adams, a.k.a., Rubber Buns and Liquor, to join the Beep Beep blog. Most of you know her from her fine work in verbal and written sarcasm in New York City over the last year, or from her stellar performance at MillerStock 2k7: Los Dos Vomitos. If you want to check up on some of her previous work, she posts to her own snarky blog here, and to a hockey blog (yes, hockey) over here.

Sky pointed out that she doesn't know Frank and Matty, and might not know Pam and Liz that well despite the MillerStock action, but he didn't exercise veto power, so she's in.

2. To make Brian happy, I am switching access to this blog to authors and authorized personnel only. To get a lurker friend of yours added to the authorized list, just ask Sky or I.

3. I'm going to spearhead the Frank situation by re-inviting his ass and then sending him a snarky email and text message combination. If that doesn't get him moving, I will move on to voicemail taunting and text message bombing. Heh heh heh.

4. I'll try to post something ridiculously funny tonight. So funny it will make Matty snarf milk out of his tampon holder nose.

I think that's it. Now I am going to follow thru on the above action items and head home. Some of the Hello Kitchen people are headed to Luna Park for drinks and dinner. I hate that place, but I might join them anyways. Or maybe I'll do something totally cool I haven't even thought of yet...

Beep I know D. Nick hates long beep beep posts, but he can suck it Beep

No comments: